Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet apperal?

just wondering if there is a specific brand or type of shoes, leopords, and etc. that is better to wear for ballet? any suggetion on brands? stores?



Ballet apperal?amc theatre



it depends on where you live check with your studio because they may want a specific brand of apparel



i use ballet slippers Leo's split sole canvas



just a regular black leotard



carpezio pink convertable/transition tights



hair in a bun



thats it i think



Ballet apperal?symphony opera theater



this discountdance.com.



They have a wide range of dance apperal on sales. You can find the items according to their brands or catergories. They more common ones bloch, katz, gamba, sansha. capezio.
I personally use Bloch shoes and Capezio leotard. I buy from my studio's dancewear store.
no. it is the brand you like and you feel secure in.



check this site out:



www.discountdance.com
Well i prefer grishko and capezio try going on discountdance.com they have great selections
well, i kno that almost everyone reccommended discountdance.com, so u kno u should go there. luv it! i use leos split sole ballets, any brand black leotard, and capezio convertable tights. sometimes i wear a skirt if i feel like it. hair pulled up. thats about it!
I love Bloch and Capezio for ballet shoes.



My favorite leotards are may by Natalie or Mirella. I also like Capezio tights.



I buy all of my ballet stuff from



http://www.discountdance.com



Good Luck
it all depends on wat u need, but try allaboutdance.com. it is really great!!
I order my dance things off of discountdance.com. It is less expensive than nearby dance stores. You can always try on things at those dance stores, and order the things online.



On discountdance.com, they have reviews of the items from customers; I find that those help a lot.



Depending on the season, different leotards can be better. I prefer low backs, since it is summertime.



I'm not sure if you wanted to know about pointe shoes, but I prefer Capezios. I have Gliss茅 Pro ES, and I find that they are supportive, although the shank tends to become pretty soft. I cut the inside shank at the 3/4 mark to make them last longer. And for the box, you can always use Jet Glue (they sell it on discountdance.com) to strengthen it.



Capezio tights are good as well. As for flat shoes, depending on your age and your dancing experience/level, different shoes are better for different dancers. Flat shoes are what are often called ballet slippers. Canvas ones wear out faster, but I prefer them because I find them to be more flexible and softer (both in terms on loud/soft and as hard/soft). Canvas shoes are also better for feet that are still growing, since they are cheaper. Leather ballet slippers are more durable, and are often used by younger dancers (beginner dancers).



Feel free to email me for any other information! (azhang95 @yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd