Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ballet/Jazz combo class for preschoolers?

I normally teach Jr high-adults SOMETIMES elementary age... but what should I do for 45 min with eight 3-5 yr olds in a Jazz/Ballet combo class? Any suggestions???



Ballet/Jazz combo class for preschoolers?home theater



I teach Ballet and Tap to 3 to 4 year olds and 5 to 6 year olds. For Ballet start out with Ballet 1st and 2nd Positions. Tendus. Pique/Passes. Echappes. Ballet Sways. Bourees. Marches. Chasses. Balances. Ballet Runs and a Grand Jete. For Jazz you can teach them bounces, chasses, kick ball change, jazz squares, hips, pivot turns, jazz walks, jazz hand combinations, and step togethers. Remember to also warm up.



I hope that I helped you out.



Ballet/Jazz combo class for preschoolers?comedy club opera theater



Probably going to be alot of work but I think you will enjoy it.
Jazz isn't appropriate for kids under 10 years old. Pre-school kids just get general movement classes. Being a butterfly, acting out nursery rhymes, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd