Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet Flats.?

I have ballet flats. They are my size. When I put them on, I can see my toe lines. I wore socks with them( CRAZY ONES) and my friends think it is weird and some say it is cool. What should I do? What should I wear them with? Where do I get them? PLease send me a link and a picture! Thank you so MUCH! and If you answer this question first... I might pick you as best Answer depending how good you answer. %26lt;3



Ballet Flats.?musicals



I dont wear socks with my flats. You cane see a little bit of my toes, but it doesnt really matter. If you do wear socks, just wear the really thin, skin colored ones.



Ballet Flats.?opera songs opera theater



Toe cleavage is expected with ballet flats. Don't wear socks. It looks stupid.
If you really don't like the toe lines, just get a slightly bigger size, it helps alot. And socks are ok i guess, if you do wear socks they make these socks that are very low cut so they dont cover your whole foot, they just cover your toes and the lines and then they stop. They work really well and I wear mine all the time with my ballet flats. Hope this helped!!!
I don't know much about ballet, but i DO know about figure skating. Theres really not that much of a difference except for one is on ice.



you cvan try skating tights. It's EXTREMELY hard to get callaces and blisters because they're so tough.



My computers being stupid, so I can't put a pic on.



google figure skating tights



to see a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd