Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet Question?

Im really intrested in ballet but i was looking at many sights and things for classes and it seems like all of the kids starting out are about 4 or five and im 15. Is that way too old? Also what do you think are some good things to know and what are the pros and cons? Im very intrested so anything you an tell me will help. Thank you.



Ballet Question?violin



Fifteen is not at all to late to start ballet. I am fifteen and I have been doing ballet my whole life, but I know many people who have just started in the past year. Many ballet schools offer classes teenager beginner ballet. I would talk to the studios that you are looking at and see what they recommend. Also, don't be afraid that you are going to be dancing with younger kids. Although it may not be what you envisioned it will still be a great experience. I am a big promoter of ballet. It is a great workout, relaxing, and it makes me fell good about myself. I love the arts and I think it is a great way to express yourself. Hum... cons. Well, it is hard, and can sometimes be frustrating. You may be moving your body in different ways, and using muscles that you didn't even know you had. Just don't give up. Also, if you are going to go take a class I would ask the studio hat there dress code is, and follow it. Many teachers consider it rude if you come to class unprepared. But I would just go for it and try it. I hope that helps you.



Ballet Question?chinese theater opera theater



in my dance place, adults are starting out! it might b harder now, but you can do it.
they have classes for older people too. there are studios with classes made especially for beginning adults. it is alot of work and needs alot of flexibility and strength, so if you want to get ahead since you are an older student stretch and do crunches to help!
I am 14 myself and have been doing ballet for the past 10 years. In my dance school though the beginners go anywhere from 5 to 50! Age is just a number, as long as you are willing to put your all into it, it doesn't matter what age you are. In my school also I got one of my teachers to begin a ballet elective and kids from 10-15 with no dance experience are joining. With practice they all seem as if they have been dancing much longer then they have been. So as advice I would say practice, practice, practice and good luck!
Most studios should have a teen-adult or some kinda class like that.I just started and I'm 13. Its fun you should start!



=)



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd