Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet lesson or piano lesson??

What would you take when you need to pick ballet or piano?



Ballet lesson or piano lesson??imax theater



That would depend on you. If you like activity and don't mind your feet getting a little messed up and hurting then go for Ballet, plus it will keep you flexible. If you have a good dexterity with your fingers, enjoy music and don't mind not moving around too much then do piano.



I've done both and I enjoyed Piano, but my fingers are short and stubby so I couldn't go to far with it. My reach was not wide enough so it was hard to compensate for that short coming.



Also, I love to eat food so I didn't have the dicipline to continue with ballet, but it did give me flexibility and I enjoy other dancing styles more.



Ballet lesson or piano lesson??classical music opera theater



Piano... I always wanted to learn!
Piano. I can't stand tip-toe
ballet!!!!
Piano
hate both
piano lessons
I thinks its a weird that to have to pick between the two, but I guess I would go with piano.
Ballet!
Ballet, I would love my daughter to dance when she's older.
I would take piano. I have taken ballet lessons before and I didn't like it that much. But hey, this is your choice. Go with whichever one you have more of an interest for.
YOU NEED TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHATEVER YOU DO SO PICK WHAT YOU LOVE THE MOST AND GO FOR IT.
easy piano..........
Respectable friend;



i couldn't say you this in whole my life.But now i can not resist more.Really friend i



respect you very much.You don't know how much you are mean to my life.I have always miss you, but



couldn't tell you this because of my shyness, but now friend after finding you online i feel so



happy and some courage that i can say you now.plz friend it can be that you will ignore my respect



towards you and surely you have the right but at least once friend just once for my true love



just once friend can you send me you feelings...



my e-mail id is patialapatiala@yahoo.co.in



i will wait for your heartly feelings, whole my life...



your's sincere



friend
Piano.
Piano



I dance like a white girl so it's hopeless
tough decision... Ballet is good exercise so it's good for you, but Piano is something that you might actually do all your life....
Piano lessons will do just fine.
piano lesson
piano, it will take you farther and you can do more things with it
Piano. Actually I had a few lessons for a couple years, but I was impatient, and piano wasn't for me, b/c it needs patience, practice, goodwill and musical ear. (So that you wholly understamd what you play). Ballet, I don't think so. I've always disliked it, maybe b/c many girls I hate do ballet lessons. Anyway, I never was one for either dancing or playing music, so don't ask me. If I had the chance, though, i'd pick singing. Singing is my life!!!!
Ballet!!! Its a lot more glamorous and it was really good for keeping me active.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd