Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet lessons?

i really want to take ballet again, but one of the main dance studios in my city is an emeny of my clogging team. should i take there and just suck it up or take somewhere else?



Ballet lessons?theatre



just take it and suck it up.



Ballet lessons?opera music opera theater



I think you should go there
take it there
i wuld take it some were else and trust me dont get caught up in that mess cuz thats i how i was for a lil bit with my ballet. i take ballet with cubas most famous ballerinas,of course they came here, but i wanted to do jazz somewere else and the place hat i was going to was my ballet schools enemy so i cant go to competition for both dance schoool so i just stayed in my ballet school were i was for 5 ears already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd