Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet question plz plz plz??

Ok,when someone has taken ballet classes,what kind of train9ng/education would we say he has?Do we say he has "classical education"? "Classical training"?



Please I want to write a formal letter to someone.Answer only if you are English/American/Australian or speak excellent english!I don't want to make a mistake and get embarassed!!



Ballet question plz plz plz??comedy club



We say:



I am "Classically Trained"



I received Classical Training



:-)



Ballet question plz plz plz??sheet music opera theater



I will ask for you
Classical training if your the student,after school classes.



Classical education if your going to a school primarily to do ballet.
hes a ballet'eaure



and for female a ballet'eaurette
dance training for learning technique, education for learning history and pedagogy
I would say classical training. I am a ballerina and have always heard it said like that. Even though we are being educated its more about being trained. Ballerinas aren't born in my opinon, they're trained. Some better than others.
You would say you have training in classical ballet. Don't make it to lengthy or you will be thought of as a wannabe. I've been dancing for ten years so don't worry, I'm not just a person off the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd