Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ballet teacher?

My ballet teacher said that I am "meek and mild". I am none of those things! What does she mean??? And then she said I wasn't paying attention in class even though I was and said to the assistant that it's because my dad's in jail! What the heck! Please tell me why she thought that!!!!!



Ballet teacher?regal theater



no one can tell you why someone says what they say...



get over yourself you sound like you're 10.



thanks for the points =)



Ballet teacher?performing art center opera theater



why don't you try politely asking her why she did what she did?
If she says you are Meek and Mild she is probably saying that bc she thinks that you have more talent then what u are showing. Try proving to her that u kick butt!
Try to keep an open mind. It is okay to express your feelings, but be kind about it. Your ballet teacher really does want to help you, and i am sure she is just telling you this because she thinks you can be better. :-)
I'd confront her and tell if she has a problem with you do in class,she needs to address you, not the 12 year old helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd