Saturday, December 5, 2009

Could I become a professional ballet dancer?

I started ballet at 12 and I'm now 14. I do two ballet classes a week (soon to be 3) and I'm going on pointe this year. Could I ever become a professionial ballet dancer? And how many hours a week should I be dancing? Oh and I also do 1 hour of tap and 1 hour of jazz every week. Thanks!!



Could I become a professional ballet dancer?mr messed up



It sure sounds like you have a very good start on doing just that! A thought for you: Have you ever talked to your ballet teacher(s) about your desire? I am sure she (or they if you have more than one) could probably be a big help to you with the knowledge that she (or they) surely has. Good luck to you!



Could I become a professional ballet dancer?getting late opera theater



You could if you have the drive and the talent. Do you have this?
if you practice every day you will become a good one or just get a trainer
Yes if you want arthritic hips, knees and ankles. Best of luck.
You could be a professional if your want because once you get paid to do it once you are considered professional.
at least 2 to 4 hours 5 or 6 days a week
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd