Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ballet question??

I take a ballet class at 9:00 in the morning, and I 've found that I can never do good pirrouettes(sp?) in the mornings,but very well in the afternoons. Any advice on how I can get better in the mornings too? I don't know what it is, but I'm just better at them in afternoons.



Ballet question??sunshine



Make sure you have enough time in the mornings to be fully awake. By the afternoon, you aren't still groggy from being asleep, so you do better.



Ballet question??star theater opera theater



It might be because you are tired in the morning and you get warmed up in the afternoon? Try having a snack or even a coffee to get you pumped up in the morning. Hope I helped!
Is it just because you're not a morning person? Is there maybe an afternoon class you could switch to? If not, I guess just practice and eventually you will get better at it. My class starts at 6pm, and thats good for me, because I dance better at night. So, basically, just practice.... and good luck with everything!
You are probably better at it in the afternoon because you have been using them since you woke up for things like walking. Try doing some leg stretches and plies and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd