Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think is the proper age to start ballet?

i have this friend. she said, she wanted to join ballet class for summer next year. she invited me to join with her but i said i couldnt coz, i thot i was too old... then she said it was ocay but i don't know. i dig ballet but i guess its just too hard. i just want to watch ballet, not do ballet. i don't really close doors on doing it.... unless your opinions wouldn't help. :D so please tell me what you really think of it. tell me what you think is the right age to start ballet or perhaps tell me... will a 13 going on 14 girl, still be able to do ballet. :D



i'm really bored and this just came in to my mind. hope you could help. :D take care. much love. thanks. :)



What do you think is the proper age to start ballet?concerts



i started at the age of 3.



if you really want to do it, you can. there is no age limit to starting ballet.



hope this helped



; )



What do you think is the proper age to start ballet?headache opera theater



Well i started when i waz 3 -4 yrs old. But you join and quit at any age..
I think it is a little 2 late. You need to start when your like 8 or 9.
Well, I started when I was like three or four and then I stopped and this summer I'm going to do it again. I'm 16 now. You should be fine.
you can start ballet at nearly any age! there are lots of girls who have just started dancing in my class(i have been dancing 4 9 years. im 14) and they are keeping up just as well as every1 else. when you learn a new step every1 is in the same position so you should go 4 it!
you can start dancing at any age
She can do it but it will be a bit harder for her.... Dont give up! if you love ballet.. try it.. n see whether you can doi it or not.. Good Luck!
I say if you're interested, do it! Who cares how old you are? You may not end up dancing professionally, but you could end up having loads of fun and getting a good workout, too. Don't let something small like your age stand in the way of discovering new and fun things to do!
u r never too old to start and since u already have the experience, i see no reason why u can't do it. Unless of course u just don't really want to and if that is the case u really shouldn't waste u time and energy and ur parents money on something u really don't want to do.



the proper age to start anything is when u really want to do it.



the best of the best usually start when they r very young.
sure, they have beginner classes for your age! I started dancing (jazz) when i was 13.



Most girls start around 6... but its not too late! Ask about it at a local dance school
i think you should defo start if you want to...you are certainly not to old...i started when i was 3 but thats not a problem!! there are even adults classes so you are young compared to them!!!



dont fret about age just go and have fun....



x x x
I began ballet when i was 3 years old. This year is my tenth year of dancing. Since you have some previous experience i say go right ahead and get back in there. It's fun and you don't have to be good at it. Just get out ther get some exercise and have fun!!
Don't Worry about the age! Just start! It's a ton of fun, and I just conviced a friend (going on 14) to start, and she loves it!!!!: )
Darcy Bussel Principal dancer with The Royal Ballet started when she was, I believe 15. You never no till you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd