Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet class today my first :)?

IM A BEGINNER AT BALLET I HAVE TO JOIN DANCE INFUSION ITS A BIG THING TOO ME TO BE A DANCER ITS MY FIRST TIME IN CLASS WHAT DOES SHE EXPECT ME TO WEAR ???? HOW DO I MAKE FRIENDS?? I NEED HELP :)



Ballet class today my first :)?opera ticket



I would wear a leotard, tights and some ballet shoes if you have any. To make friends, go early and wait for people to come and change and get warmed up, introduce yourself and follow along with what they do. Hope this helps and have fun dancing.



Ballet class today my first :)?pacific theater opera theater



Okay..(",)
now you just dance your little heart out and you will be fine
a leatard and tights



my bff does ballet im not absolutly sure
Call the teacher and ask - or just show up in workout clothes.



Then you can ask what to wear. Be nice and listen closely to the teacher and the other students. Good Luck!
it varies for place to place but what we wore was a black leotard and pink tights at my studio..



the best advice i feel like i NEED to give to you right now is just CHILL youre worrying way too much. itll all work out i promise.. just dont worry about making friends.. be kind to people and they will gravatate towards you
I would call and ask what she prefers you to wear , she may want pink tights , to make friends just be yourself and dont be intimidated if you feel someone may be better than you, you will continue to improve with practice, practice, and more practice. good luck
Be yourself and dance your heart out



i do ballet and when i joined it was easiest to be myself



i would wear some joggers and a vest top



have fun and enjoy it
The thing is, you should not have expectations because reality is never like expectations. On you Avatar, you have a scarf around your head like you are Muslim. I'm not too sure you can wear that during class because the line of the entire body is necessary and that will prevent your head and shoulders from showing. Just be yourself and be nice. I think, or at least when I took ballet, we wore black leotards and pink tights with black ballet shoes. Maybe you need to go to class the first day and get the information from the teacher?
Wear some jogging bottoms and a vest top, then when you get there just say to your teacher you werent sure what to wear and she will understand and hopefully tell you what to wear. What you wear varies from school to school, so you cant really be exected to know what to wear. Just dance your heasrt out and try your best then no one can say you didnt anything wtrong! I hope you enjoy ballet its great!
Wear tights and a leotard maybe with a skirt. At my ballet class we can wear sweat pants or shorts
You wear a leotard and tights and flat shoes (ballet shoes). You can wear legwarmers. There is not really time for socializing in ballet so I don't think you need to worry about making friends on the first day. Just be nice and introduce yourself to everyone...
OOO ....1st ballet class....I remember I was so nervous too...Now take a deep breath and know it all gets better soon. 1st you need a plain black leotard and pink tights. Its a basic for ballet so you can't go wrong. Also bring a tank top and some plain black shorts just in case. Then put your hair up in a pony tail and bring an extra scrunchie if she tells you to put your hair up in a bun. At most studios you arent supposed to talk in ballet (so make friends before class) or stand by a friendly looking person at the bar and if you are allowed to talk, talk in between combinations. GOOD LUCK %26amp; HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd