Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ballet song???

Hi, what is a really good song that i could use for ballet? i want it to be REALLY emotional in a touching and moving way. preferably a song that is kind of slow, but not too slow and very memorable. i really want this song to touch the audience in a very DEEP and (cry-cry) kind of way.



Ballet song???performing art center



I urge you to check this song out at the link below. I danced ballet for several years and there was one particular solo that I always did and it was choreographed for this song. Everyone always loved it and it was rare to see a dry eye in the house whenever I danced to this one, sounds like it might be the one you're looking for. Good luck:)



http://www.walkthroughlife.com/midis/oth...



Ballet song???theatre tickets opera theater



that apologize song on the billboard charts but i don't think it's too suited for ballet. listen to see for urself.
I know of a vocal song by Emmy Rossum called "Slow Me Down" that would be interesting.
I had a choreography done to the song "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys performed lately. It's received great response from the audience. The song is, like you require, emotional (rather moving, imo). It's of moderate pace, and I think the audience will connect to it.
I danced to Celine Dion's " I'm Alive" for my pageant talent and it's definately touching, and if you think of the right person, you will be very in touch with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd